It's been 7 years since I wrote an article on the web. At that time, I was starting my bachelor, and managed to maintain Z-Graphics, a blog dedicated to help Blogger users enhance their sites. It was all about minor hacks and tutorials on web programming and design. Although I must say, it wasn't just about writing and getting occasional anonymous comments, but the community around it; blogs with ñ (blogs in Spanish) was a community of enthusiasts that shared a common taste for blogging. I met interesting people, and gained 37 readers, of which 3 of them were my own emails 😅.
During the past years I've learnt many things, and it all has come to the point that sharing is a necessity. I'll be writing about software engineering, object-oriented programming, and research.
In case you're interested, the technology behind this blog is:
- Pelican: a static site generator
- Foundation: a responsive front-end framework
- Prism: a lightweight and extensible syntax highlighter
- npm, bower, gulp, sass: tools that make development less complicated
This blog's template is highly inspired on Todd Motto's blog.
- Change log
- 2017/05/01 changed Improve article's readability and add information about the template.
- 2017/05/02 changed Update summary.
- 2017/05/03 added Add Sass to the list of technologies.
Never miss an article
I promise I won't share your email, and I won't send you spam